New Magicinfo pro setup

• 1 Replies

Offline bryngwynschool

New Magicinfo pro setup
« on: January 23, 2012, 11:47:38 AM »
Hello

The school i work at has just invested in 4 screens.

I im going to be looking after them, but hopfully not creating all the content :)

Just have a few questions about certain things.

Is there any way of copying and pasting a whole days schedule to multiple days?

What recommended to turn the panels off over night. Using the timer function in the remote management  or a slide in the schedule with panel off?

Thats about it for the moment but ill add more question in to here as and when.

Thanks very much

Steve

Offline ComVideo

• ComVideo
  • SuperHero & MegaGuru
    • ComAudioVideo
Re: New Magicinfo pro setup
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2012, 08:28:09 AM »
hello,

You start by creating a block of time with one (or more) screen. Double click on this block, you will see a blue bar will expand. go up to the time that interests you and click, your time frame extended.
Now to repeat every day over a period, clic on "periodic" and in the new window that opens, set the value of "none" on  "daily". choose the end date. this is repeated on the day set.

excuse me for the broken English, i'm french
i hope to have help you
Sébastien

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A tout ceux qui souhaitent télécharger le logiciel Magicinfo Pro de Samsung, je vous mets un lien pour obtenir Magicinfo Pro gratuitement et dans sa dernière version :

http://www.comaudiovideo.com/fr/logiciel/103-logiciel-magicinfo-pro.html

Vous trouverez également sur ce site, des formations au logiciel et également des solutions de gestion de parcs d'écrans.

Si vous avez besoin d'infos complémentaire je vous laisse un téléphone:
02 32 23 26 03

Sébastien,