Mulitply Screens, can you play one after the other in a 30 min period

• 2 Replies

Offline Toyaltr

I am trying to play muliple screens one after the other.
Currently I have powerpoint as the full screen and I want to play a video screen after than the flash screen after.
When I add them in the scheduling, it only plays the one screen, not any of the others, can you help.

Offline ComVideo

• ComVideo
  • SuperHero & MegaGuru
    • ComAudioVideo
Re: Mulitply Screens, can you play one after the other in a 30 min period
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2012, 08:52:08 AM »
hello,

if i've understand, you have a screen whith powerpoint, can you say me the duration time of him? and the duration of flash and video?
if you want your powepoint play 30 min, you put your time end to 00:30:00 and you make it for your flash and video.
in your schedule, you put your time bloc to 120 min and put your powerpoint; your flash, your video. it will play first powerpoint during 30 min, flash during 30 min, and finally video during 30 min. reduce your end zone for play all more time... you must extend your time zone at all the day for play your 3 screens on the day.
have you try to push only your video? did it play? and your flash only?
if they don't play perhaps  you haven't the player software installed like codec or flash player
i hope have help you.
say me if i've help you or if you've more help
excuse me for my broken english, i'm french...

Offline Petecolquitt

Re: Mulitply Screens, can you play one after the other in a 30 min period
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2012, 09:23:12 AM »
Hi,
If you change the timings of each 'area' you create on your screen template you can do this.

The default background length is 1hr.

All areas you place on top of this then have a time value-
On your template, go to the area value on left column and then go to start stop times at bottom of page.

If you play each of the 4 sections for say 5 minutes you would have a 20 minute template.

You then need to reduce the duration of the background area to match this 20 minutes.
If you then schedule and publish this template for 30 minutes, it will play 1 and a half times, as it is 20 minutes in length.

Does this help you?