Logitech Presenter and MagicInfo

• 2 Replies

Offline -CK

Logitech Presenter and MagicInfo
« on: February 23, 2012, 02:56:56 AM »
Hi,

Have anyone used Logitech handheld presenter with MagicInfo?

When the PPT slides are loaded on the LFD, it is always on the background (as in background window). We need to use mouse to click on the LFD to bring the PPT slides to active before we can use the handheld slide presenter to control the slides. How can I set the PPT slides to active each time they are loaded?

You may think of active and background windows in Windows operating system to visualize.

Thank you..

Offline ComVideo

• ComVideo
  • SuperHero & MegaGuru
    • ComAudioVideo
Re: Logitech Presenter and MagicInfo
« Reply #1 on: February 29, 2012, 08:37:04 AM »
Hello,
i have never used Logitech handheld presenter with MagicInfo.
Yous say you must use mouse to active ppt slides. cant't you make a ppt with first slide in automatic time (like this first slide begin without your mouse and go to the second with time you've give) and other else in manuel for use with your Logitech handheld?
i hope to have help you say me if this solution isn't done
have a nice day,
Sébastien
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A tout ceux qui souhaitent télécharger le logiciel Magicinfo Pro de Samsung, je vous mets un lien pour obtenir Magicinfo Pro gratuitement et dans sa dernière version :

http://www.comaudiovideo.com/fr/logiciel/103-logiciel-magicinfo-pro.html

Vous trouverez également sur ce site, des formations au logiciel et également des solutions de gestion de parcs d'écrans.

Si vous avez besoin d'infos complémentaire je vous laisse un téléphone:
02 32 23 26 03
forum francais:
http://affichage-dynamique.forum-pro.fr

Offline Bill Coral

• SuperHero & MegaGuru
Re: Logitech Presenter and MagicInfo
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2012, 07:25:57 PM »
This is easy... You must make sure that MIP server on the PPT Ofice file is set to Input Enable.

Bill