Video Playback

• 2 Replies

Offline JoshV

Video Playback
« on: December 22, 2009, 10:03:51 PM »
I am trying to show a video in Magic Info Pro but the whole video does not play. Only about a minute and a half of the 4 minute video plays. I have tried it both repeating and not. The preview on the server and the display both show only the first half of the video. I have checked the video out side of Magic Info and it plays fine. I have also checked the length in the server library and it shows as being 4 minutes long. I have tried changing many of the different screen settings but there must be one that I have missed? Is there anyone else that has experienced this?

Offline 460FPN2

• SuperHero & MegaGuru
Re: Video Playback
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2009, 09:17:47 PM »
Yes, I had the same problem. This happened when i tried to play 2 videos at the same time in separate screens. One of the videos would play all the way, the other would only play the first 10 seconds or so, and then loop back to the beginning. It was about 5 minutes and 54MB. I was told it's because the computer can only open one instance of windows media player, but if that was true, how did it even open the second video at all?
What is the size of your video?

Offline Bill Coral

• SuperHero & MegaGuru
Re: Video Playback
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2010, 08:39:07 AM »
There is a setting on the Magicinfo pro server to publish content at the same time. Try this setting first. The problem here is that we are working through networking and there are collisions of course meaning you will probably will not get it 100% the way you want it.

Bill