Help with Screen and Schedule

• 9 Replies

Offline tshaffer

Help with Screen and Schedule
« on: April 03, 2012, 10:04:47 PM »
How may screen files can you add to a scheduler?  For some reason, when I add several screen files to a scheduler, I can only see one of my screen files.  They don't change to the other screen file.  What I'm doing wrong?

Thanks,

Offline Ewanl30

• SuperHero & MegaGuru
Re: Help with Screen and Schedule
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2012, 05:05:49 PM »
hello

Can you explain the process you follow so we can identify any possible problems you maybe incurring?
the more details the better to be honest

Thanks
Ewan

Offline tshaffer

« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2012, 05:35:25 PM »
I have 4 screens created.  I want to show each screen for 1 minute throughout the day from 8:00am to 5:00pm.

Thanks,

Thomas

Offline ComVideo

• ComVideo
  • SuperHero & MegaGuru
    • ComAudioVideo
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2012, 08:35:44 AM »
Hello,

1° put 00:01:00 at background end of your's four sreens.
2° in the schedule, put your's four screens in a time block at 8:00 am.
3° extend your time block time with a double clic on your 8:00 time block. a blue bar will appair extend it to 5:00 pm
you have create your daily schedule.
for extend it to a month, go below your's blue bar and put none on daily to repeat your block time daily.
publish on screen
(see attached pictures fo help)
i hope have help you
Sébastien
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A tout ceux qui souhaitent télécharger le logiciel Magicinfo Pro de Samsung, je vous mets un lien pour obtenir Magicinfo Pro gratuitement et dans sa dernière version :

http://www.comaudiovideo.com/fr/logiciel/103-logiciel-magicinfo-pro.html

Vous trouverez également sur ce site, des formations au logiciel et également des solutions de gestion de parcs d'écrans.

Si vous avez besoin d'infos complémentaire je vous laisse un téléphone:
02 32 23 26 03
forum francais:
http://affichage-dynamique.forum-pro.fr

Offline tshaffer

« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2012, 08:45:48 PM »
I was able to get the four screen to work.  I was also able to get the four screen background to change to 30 second. (00.00.30)  The other problem is that I can get the main background to change to 30 seconds.  The least amount of time seems to be 1 minute (00.01).  It has only four digit (00.00 - hours and minutes) not six (00.00.00 - hours, minutes and seconds).  My 4 screens repeat every 30 seconds, there is a 30 blank background, and the other screen shows.  How do you change the main background to less than 1 minute?

Thanks,

Thomas

Offline Ewanl30

• SuperHero & MegaGuru
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2012, 01:23:59 PM »
check the times of the screens its most likely one you your screen times is taking up the 30 secs you see the blank so the main screen wont allow change until this time falls into place.

Offline tshaffer

« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2012, 08:52:03 PM »

I have attached the Background area that will not set to less than 1 minute.

Offline ComVideo

• ComVideo
  • SuperHero & MegaGuru
    • ComAudioVideo
« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2012, 03:31:23 PM »
you can not go below 1 minutes for the background! This is the minimum time

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A tout ceux qui souhaitent télécharger le logiciel Magicinfo Pro de Samsung, je vous mets un lien pour obtenir Magicinfo Pro gratuitement et dans sa dernière version :

Vous trouverez également sur ce site, des formations au logiciel et également des solutions de gestion de parcs d'écrans.

Si vous avez besoin d'infos complémentaire je vous laisse un téléphone:
02 32 23 26 03
forum francais:
http://affichage-dynamique.forum-pro.fr

Offline veevee07

« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2012, 05:59:13 PM »
Hi Can someone please help?  My screens won't let me change the run time under background.  I type in 1 min or 2 and it just keeps defaulting to 1 hour.  Thus, when I schedule multiple screens only the first one runs.  Thanks

Offline ComVideo

• ComVideo
  • SuperHero & MegaGuru
    • ComAudioVideo
« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2012, 08:09:04 AM »
Hi,

Like i've say you in recent post, your background time can't be under one minute.
if i've well understand, your background is set at 1 hour and you can't put it one minute?
have you another area in your screen?
if yes, you must set all the area to one minute before past you background time to one minute so.
in area, the time is set like this:  010000 (you have second with) tou must set at 000100
in backround, the time is set like this: 0100. you must put it at 0001
if your first screen don't let another screen play it's because the background time is set at one hour, so it play during one hour and after the second screen play one hour so
if you put a background set at one minute (without picture attached), and area set to 30 seconds, so after 30 seconds your screen become black( you haven't nothing to play)
i hope have help you
Sébastien
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A tous ceux qui souhaitent télécharger le logiciel Magicinfo Pro de Samsung, je vous mets un lien pour obtenir Magicinfo Pro gratuitement et dans sa dernière version :

Forum France:
http://www.affichage-dynamique.forum-pro.fr/

Vous trouverez également sur ce site, des formations au logiciel et également des solutions de gestion de parcs d'écrans ainsi que d'autres versions de logiciels d'affichage dynamique.

Si vous avez besoin d'infos complémentaires je vous laisse un téléphone: 02 32 23 26 03