MagicInfo-i standard Server Installation problems

• 1 Replies

Offline cybercj2

MagicInfo-i standard Server Installation problems
« on: April 12, 2012, 08:34:18 PM »
My company has just purchased 6 Samsung 460FPn-2 signage monitors which come complete with MagicInfo Pro as well as MagicInfo-i standard edition.

It has been suggested that we use the MagicInfo-i server with a separate server on our network.

After installing the server software (and setting up the names, passwords and ports), the manual indicates that I access the server via web page : http://(Server IP):(Server Port)/MagicInfo

At this point I should see the login box but instead I see the Apache Tomcat homepage.

What am I doing wrong?  Did I miss something?  Does something else need to be installed or configured?

I am looking for some help with this as I can reach no one else for support.  I have already sent an email to Samsung about this but have yet to get a response.

Thanks in advance for any help at all,

Chris G

Offline Bill Coral

• SuperHero & MegaGuru
Re: MagicInfo-i standard Server Installation problems
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2012, 09:17:53 PM »
Chris what operating system are you using and what version is your browser? Try to use either Chrome or Firefox and see if it is the same problem.

If it is Internet Explorer, use the compatibility mode and see if that fixes your issue.

Bill