Do you need the SBB for MagicInfo VideoWall

• 6 Replies

Offline dmunn

Do you need the SBB for MagicInfo VideoWall
« on: April 16, 2012, 05:32:25 AM »
Working on a 4x4 UD55A screen.
Do you need an SBB on the back of each screen to deliver from MagicInfo or is the connection direct from server to MDC via LAN connection?
Cheers
D

Offline Asmaa

Re: Do you need the SBB for MagicInfo VideoWall
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2013, 08:35:57 AM »
same question i want to know do i need a sbb behind every screen with a purchased liscence for each sbb

Offline fluidium

• SuperHero & MegaGuru
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2013, 10:55:24 AM »
Hi, I don't use this model and I see no replies have been posted yet, but looking here http://www.samsunglfd.com/product/feature.do?modelCd=UD55A it looks to me like it's one SBB for each video wall then you loop each screen together using DVI in/out. As I understand it the screens split the signal resulting in a matrix without using a matrix processor. As I say I am not certain though.

Best bet if you are looking to purchase screens is to check with Samsung support before hand or your local supplier..

If you are in the UK, visit the website: http://www.dssceurope.com and Samsung Digital Signage support phone number is there.

Offline Asmaa

magicinfo premuim language
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2013, 08:11:58 AM »
please can anyone tell me if magicinfo premuim supports Arabic language and if it is how can i get it

Offline samwieda

• Mega Guru
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2013, 10:21:18 AM »
Hi
the SBB-A is used in every screen if you want to use MI VideoWall.
if you use DVI-loop, then you don't need the software and the SBB-A. keep in mind with DVI loop, you will lose quality, as you are splitting the FHD picture to all your screens. You can loop up to 100 UDs over DVI.

@asmaa
as far as I know Arabic language is not yet supported. it will switch to english.

Offline Asmaa

« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2013, 09:53:09 AM »
thanks alot guys

Offline samwieda

• Mega Guru
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2013, 04:32:42 PM »
if you don't want to use the SBB you can use UDC series with the SoC and VideoWall S for up to 16 screens. there are some content limitation but for movies (on each screen a FHD) and pictures this is workin fine.
you still need licenses but VideoWall S licenses.