MagicnetPro Schedule issues

• 2 Replies

Offline cen2010

MagicnetPro Schedule issues
« on: January 05, 2010, 07:10:04 PM »
We are having problems scheduling on Magicnet pro.  When adding/copying screens into the schedule the program almost "freezes".  Any suggestions? 

Offline les

Re: MagicnetPro Schedule issues
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2010, 09:39:32 AM »
I share the same problem.
Even tried re-installing Magicnet Pro but did not solve the problem.
Smaller files is not the problem, and cutting down the air time of the schedule by a few hours isnt it.

everything seems to work but when using the Schedule option you have to wait like a minute after you clicked on something.
The program itself still works but with this whole "near freeze" issue it becomes very annoying to use.

Any help would be very appreciated.
Thanks in advance,
Les.

Offline les

Re: MagicnetPro Schedule issues
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2010, 09:58:17 AM »
Excuses for creating a double pots but I think I might have found the solution to this problem thanks to reading some other posts.
And here is the solution I have tried:

Posted by noop on Jan. 13 2009,10:19
Hi, just a thought, when we have problems with the schedules overwriting the original we have found using the clear facility (the bin icon on the toolbar) before resending the new schedule data often works.

if not try remoting to the client (using a full version of vnc external to the server software so you can take full control of the client screen) then manually delete all the old files related to the schedule.

if it helps let me know as it seems to be a problem for a few people on here.

After I cleaned the used the bin icon on the schedule it does seems to work again.
I'm going to keep an eye out if anything changes.

-Les