Screen not turning off

• 3 Replies

Offline psmedley

Screen not turning off
« on: May 02, 2012, 01:59:56 PM »
Hi All,

Having an issue with a Samsung ME46A LED screen with the SBB-NTB module installed on the back, when pressing the off button either on the remote or screen it shuts down the pc and screen but then few seconds later you here the pc power back up which turns the screen back on?

Any ideas?

Offline WhiteRhino

Re: Screen not turning off
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2013, 08:54:03 AM »
Morning,

I was just wondering, did you ever resolve this issue?  I have exactly the same on my units and it is making what should be a great system a little unpopular as people cannot use the remote control to turn the screen on and off whilst the SBB is present.

Thanks and regards,

Steve.

Offline Ewanl30

• SuperHero & MegaGuru
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2013, 12:16:02 PM »
no experience of the LED screens however would advise you to check the setting on the actual tv's make sure everything is switched off on the screen so as it wont mess with the software.

Offline ComVideo

• ComVideo
  • SuperHero & MegaGuru
    • ComAudioVideo
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2013, 10:12:32 AM »
Hi, Psmedley, WhiteRhino, Erwanl30,
the behaviour of the SBB is normal because there are not compatible with LCM screens (ME-DE-UE-MD). SBB-A is meant to be used on those screens where they use a Samsung specific cable (Magic info DP out to HDMI in) whereas the communication between your SBB-NTB to the ME screen is made through MagicInfo HDMI out to HDMI IN.
I hope have help you
have a nice day
Sébastien
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A tous ceux qui souhaitent télécharger le logiciel Magicinfo Pro de Samsung, je vous mets un lien pour obtenir Magicinfo Pro gratuitement et dans sa dernière version :

http://www.comaudiovideo.com/fr/logiciel/103-logiciel-magicinfo-pro.html
Forum France:
http://www.affichage-dynamique.forum-pro.fr/

Vous trouverez également sur ce site, des formations au logiciel et également des solutions de gestion de parcs d'écrans ainsi que d'autres versions de logiciels d'affichage dynamique.

Si vous avez besoin d'infos complémentaires je vous laisse un téléphone: 02 32 23 26 03