TV Source changing to photos etc then back again

• 1 Replies

Offline Ewanl30

• SuperHero & MegaGuru
TV Source changing to photos etc then back again
« on: February 14, 2013, 12:14:41 PM »
Hi

Can anyone advise if the issue with showing the TV source has been fixed within Magicinfo Pro's newest release.

Currently if i want to show the tv i have to either go in to MDC and change the screens to DTV or schedule in a screen setup for DTV (issue with this is the screen doesnt accept any other add-ons such as Jpgs, weblinks etc)

Running software Version - 2600.2
and on screens running version - 3100.1

Thanks
Ewan

Offline ComVideo

• ComVideo
  • SuperHero & MegaGuru
    • ComAudioVideo
Re: TV Source changing to photos etc then back again
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2013, 10:04:45 AM »
Hi Erwan,
In regards to this issue, could you please advise the screen model used since there is no embedded TV tuner in the new screens. Only CXN screen had that feature where you could directly select TV as input source. Apart from that if you were to show the TV source on other models, your best bet would be to create the input source either as AV or HDMI. Since you are trying to display DTV through Magic Info, I believe the connected source is HDMI which magic Info doesn’t support as PIP. Magic Info only supports AV or PC for PIP feature depending on the screen model. Please find attached the PIP compatibility table.
I hope have help you
have a nice daye
Sébastien
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A tous ceux qui souhaitent télécharger le logiciel Magicinfo Pro de Samsung, je vous mets un lien pour obtenir Magicinfo Pro gratuitement et dans sa dernière version :

http://www.comaudiovideo.com/fr/logiciel/103-logiciel-magicinfo-pro.html
Forum France:
http://www.affichage-dynamique.forum-pro.fr/

Vous trouverez également sur ce site, des formations au logiciel et également des solutions de gestion de parcs d'écrans ainsi que d'autres versions de logiciels d'affichage dynamique.

Si vous avez besoin d'infos complémentaires je vous laisse un téléphone: 02 32 23 26 03