VideoWall

• 4 Replies

Offline dsndsn2009

• Major Guru
VideoWall
« on: January 14, 2010, 06:26:50 AM »
Hello, and excuse me for me english, Im French.

With four Mxn, I want to make a videoWall. I can not change the settings of the videowall screens. The setting is off by default. In the Scheduler, I do not understand how to insert a wall screen. File form created not appears in the list to add.

Can you help me ?

dsndsn

Offline dsndsn2009

• Major Guru
Re: VideoWall
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2010, 09:50:01 AM »
Hi,
anyone can help me ??

M. DOISNEAU

Offline Bill Coral

• SuperHero & MegaGuru
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2010, 08:07:46 AM »
In Magicinfo pro you will need to create a Group of screens - Go to Tools --> Schedule --> Network tab --> New Group. Then put your cursor under the 30 minute tab and point to the New Group. Right click --> Group Setting. When  you create a template you need to Create a Workplace Video Wall. You can only create a Photo or Video. After you do this, and before you publish, you will need to set the settings on the Monitor Settings, ie where the Screens are located on the video wall.

Bill

Offline tgw13

« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2010, 04:55:15 PM »
Thanks Bill for your instructions. 

I have a couple of questions about using the video wall as well.  I can create and publish a video wall without issue but I do not see to be able to open or edit the VW screens that i have created.  When I am in th escreen window and go to File>Open, i only see non-vw screens.  Is there some other way to re-open those to edit?  Also, is the video or photo required to play at full screen if making a video wall?  I cannot find a way to control the screen size.

If, as I suspect, you tell me that these are limitations of MagicInfoPro, then my next question is simple:  Is there any other software that you or anyone else knows of that allow better control and more options (like video formats) for video walls than MIP?

Thanks for your time and advice.

tgw13

Offline Bill Coral

• SuperHero & MegaGuru
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2010, 06:26:27 PM »
OK, I had something simlilar - when you go to the Screen Design, and when you select New File (Template) you MUST select Workspace which must be Video Wall. Then you will see your template.

Bill