INHERITED NIGHTMARE

• 2 Replies

Offline rmchgo51

INHERITED NIGHTMARE
« on: September 03, 2012, 12:52:27 AM »
I have recently inherited the duties of technology coordinator at a small private school  Among the duties bestowed on me is the implementation of the Samsung MagicInfo Pro digital signage.  Unfortunately, there is not documentation left by the former users and as a result I am locked out of setting up the displays without the administrator password.  Is there a way around this?  I have tried going through the menu and resetting the setup but am still prompted for this password.  I had hoped that the default 000000 would do the trick but no.  Any suggestions?

Offline EricL

• SuperHero & MegaGuru
Re: INHERITED NIGHTMARE
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2012, 07:54:52 AM »
Hi

reinstall the magicinfopro software and you will be asked to create a new password during the installation process.

EricL

Offline ComVideo

• ComVideo
  • SuperHero & MegaGuru
    • ComAudioVideo
Re: INHERITED NIGHTMARE
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2012, 12:27:38 PM »
Hi ,
before you can save this files :mediadb.mdb; Contents.mdb and this folders Export; Import; Screen; Thumbnail in your C:\Program Files\SEC\MagicInfo Pro directory.
you install your new MagicInfo Server with your new password, after install run it and after you put all the save files and folders in C:\Program Files\SEC\MagicInfo Pro directory
like this you'll must recover all the screens create etc.

i hope this can help you
have a nice day
Sébastien

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A tous ceux qui souhaitent télécharger le logiciel Magicinfo Pro de Samsung, je vous mets un lien pour obtenir Magicinfo Pro gratuitement et dans sa dernière version :

http://www.comaudiovideo.com/fr/logiciel/103-logiciel-magicinfo-pro.html

Vous trouverez également sur ce site, des formations au logiciel et également des solutions de gestion de parcs d'écrans ainsi que d'autres versions de logiciels d'affichage dynamique.

Si vous avez besoin d'infos complémentaires je vous laisse un téléphone: 02 32 23 26 03