Trouble Exporting File

• 0 Replies

Offline Mineral

Trouble Exporting File
« on: October 19, 2012, 12:08:11 PM »
Hi All,

I've got very little experience with the software, so forgive me if my question's horrendously noobish.

Basically, we're creating some content for use on a client's screens and there's a problem with getting the export to play correctly. As motion designers by trade, getting the idea of the timeline and other elements was alright, but after we thought we'd exported it to a drive correctly for a test, the screen didn't load it up. They gave us an example of a USB drive with content from a previous job that did work (we noticed that their files were in neat 'content' and 'schedule' folders), and we read the help file about exporting to local drives, etc. So, better informed (or so we thought) we gave it another go. Still no luck getting it to the same file structure as the USB drive we were shown.

Does this sound familiar to any of you out there? Have I missed a checkbox? We're using MagicInfo Premium, I think, but do we need another program to export to the display screens? Any help is very much appreciated!

Thanks in advance,

Ed