No Sound from PC - 460CXN-2

• 1 Replies

Offline AnthonyHardy

No Sound from PC - 460CXN-2
« on: September 25, 2012, 02:00:27 PM »
We have three 460CXN-2's that we have been using for some time without need for audio from the built-in PCs.  We do not use MagicInfo currently, but we have in the past.  We cannot get any sound from the built-in PCs on any of the 460CXN-2's.  Other sources work just fine.  Could this be a driver issue?  It appears as though the drivers are all the same and we have not changed from the shipped drivers, but there is no audio.  Again, the PC sound is not muted, volume is up on both the TV and the PC.

Any ideas?  Anyone have a link to the proper audio driver?

Offline ComVideo

• ComVideo
  • SuperHero & MegaGuru
    • ComAudioVideo
Re: No Sound from PC - 460CXN-2
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2012, 08:28:53 AM »
Hi Anthony,
i can't reply to your topic i've an error when i post something i create a new topic.

In regards to the issue below, have you tried the following?

-   Go to control panel/ sounds and audio devices/sounds
-   Select Windows default in Sound scheme and give another try.
-   In case it is working, don’t forget to run EWF.

Let me know how it goes.
Sébastien
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A tous ceux qui souhaitent télécharger le logiciel Magicinfo Pro de Samsung, je vous mets un lien pour obtenir Magicinfo Pro gratuitement et dans sa dernière version :

http://www.comaudiovideo.com/fr/logiciel/103-logiciel-magicinfo-pro.html

Vous trouverez également sur ce site, des formations au logiciel et également des solutions de gestion de parcs d'écrans ainsi que d'autres versions de logiciels d'affichage dynamique.

Si vous avez besoin d'infos complémentaires je vous laisse un téléphone: 02 32 23 26 03