Resource of templates and designs

• 1 Replies

Offline djbarr77

Resource of templates and designs
« on: December 07, 2012, 10:55:06 AM »
Hi,

Fairly new to Magicinfo Pro and digital signage and I was wondering if there was any where where there is stock templates and layouts for ideas on how best use the space on a screen.

Looking at producing designs for a shopping centre and need to integrate map, news feeds and adverts for the retailers as well as events. Just wondering how best to rotate the content.

Any pointers gratefully received.

Dave

Offline Ewanl30

• SuperHero & MegaGuru
Re: Resource of templates and designs
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2012, 12:06:23 PM »
Hi

Im not aware of any resources that would exist best way i found to do this is trial and error.
make a few screens and mess about with the various information you need really depends how you haver your screens.
remember you can alter the screens also to show either in landscape or portrait view which could be of benefit to you in a shopping centre environment.

Post here if you are wanting any addtional help or advice do alot of this type of thing myself various branding etc.

Main points to work out are
1 - what information will remain the same at all times?
2 - what details will you need to alter or change an how often?
3 - how many different adverts is their going to be?
4 - how often do you want this to repeat say in 1hr?

Making screens is a fairly simple process however it really depends how often you want to update the screen with new data personally making a fully intergrated HTML page that accepts information can be a good way of managing the process.
you set up the screen as you wish and have a refresh time setup on Magicinfo.

Thanks
Ewan Logue

[email protected]