Client and server won't communicate

• 13 Replies

Offline kas330

Re: Client and server won't communicate
« Reply #10 on: October 02, 2013, 12:43:10 AM »
I have gone thru the same thing as all of you,  I have been working 2weeks straight on this I have 9 boards and all where working fine until they told me they needed to be upgrade to the newest version.  I have installed reinstalled unistalled on at least 7 different machines and still the same problem,  I am able to approve 1 or 2 boards but not able to vnc into them and see what is actually being displayed,  I have been on the phone with support for several hours and have gotten no where,  I am all the way up to tier 3 for support,  with them telling me to uninstall and start again, for probably the 10th time,  Telling me to try a laptop,  didn't work ect.   I had 1 tech tell me he honestly did not know what was wrong,  I had a person come on site and still nothing.  All I keep getting is the run around do this and do that and I am still not able to use the software.  any suggestion or help would greatly be appreciated.  And to boot they just bought 2 more boards,  thinking maybe should send them back. 

Offline mliebau

« Reply #11 on: October 02, 2013, 02:56:13 PM »
We had the same problem with our sbb`s !!!

Solution -> reinstal os image (NI_SBAWES16F_1001.0)

- start the sbb without internet connection only connection to the magicinfo-server

- run magicinfo setup (original client version is 1009)

- after restart test connection to server an add the new client

- upgrade the client and restart the sbb

i have tested it with 3 sbb´s they had before no connection to server

Offline 460FPN2

• SuperHero & MegaGuru
« Reply #12 on: October 03, 2013, 01:06:28 PM »
Just an FYI, server version 2.0 has been out for several months now. Maybe you want to try running the server update patch to version 2.0 as well as the iPlayer 2.0 client for the TVs.

Offline andysingo

« Reply #13 on: March 12, 2015, 07:32:30 PM »
Just started using samsung sbb modules. One tv working fine. One cant set time on even though can vnc through server. It reports firmware as fail. How do you reinstall tv to factury settings to start again. Where do you get image from ?