How to add a second monitor in MagicInfo Pro

• 4 Replies

Offline kikiwiki

How to add a second monitor in MagicInfo Pro
« on: January 15, 2013, 10:43:20 PM »
Hello,

Can anybody help me?
At this moment we have one monitor 400MxN2 running with MagicInfo Pro.
We have bought us a new (second) monitor (syncmaster 40 with network module), but on this monitor MagicInfo I Premium is installed.
We would like to move on with MagicInfo Pro on both monitors, but how can we add the new monitor (syncmaster) to the MagicInfo pro, in the way that both monitors show the same?

Thanks in advance

Offline Ewanl30

• SuperHero & MegaGuru
Re: How to add a second monitor in MagicInfo Pro
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2013, 10:44:49 AM »
Hi

You would need to logon to the screen as the administrator before making changes refrain form making changes unless your in under the admin logins.

Also remember the screens have and EWF on them so any changes you make would need to be committed before you restart the screen.

Dependant on space you could install the Magicinfo Pro software to the screen and then alter some of the settings so that it loads this immediately on start up, Its not something I have much experience of but you will find plenty of help on this forum.

will point you in the right direction if i can.

how far have you gotten with it so far?

Cheers
Ewan

Offline Ewanl30

• SuperHero & MegaGuru
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2013, 10:49:35 AM »
Also take alook over the links here
http://www.magicinfopro.com/magic/index.php/topic,5.msg17.html#msg17

Offline ComVideo

• ComVideo
  • SuperHero & MegaGuru
    • ComAudioVideo
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2013, 09:22:38 AM »
Hi,

you must download a version of magicinfo pro client (3102.0 or 3102.5) and install it on your new screen.
for this put your file on a key. plug it on screen. removes MagicInfo I icon from start Menu. install magicinfo pro. if screen ask to reboot, say no, make an EWF an say yes.
MagicInfo pro is installed an an icon is put in start menu.
next, set your client with server name and client name.
install software (for this disable EWF in MagicInfo Pro) ... Powerpoint viewer 2007, Word viewer 2010, excel viewer 2007, Microsoft File Format Converter, Klite codec Pack, Adobe reader. Enable EWF and reboot
your screen is done.
I hope have help you
have a nice day
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A tous ceux qui souhaitent télécharger le logiciel Magicinfo Pro de Samsung, je vous mets un lien pour obtenir Magicinfo Pro gratuitement et dans sa dernière version :

http://www.comaudiovideo.com/fr/logiciel/103-logiciel-magicinfo-pro.html
Forum France:
http://www.affichage-dynamique.forum-pro.fr/

Vous trouverez également sur ce site, des formations au logiciel et également des solutions de gestion de parcs d'écrans ainsi que d'autres versions de logiciels d'affichage dynamique.

Si vous avez besoin d'infos complémentaires je vous laisse un téléphone: 02 32 23 26 03

Offline kikiwiki

« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2013, 10:04:19 PM »
You are right, this is the solution.
The new client software MagicInfo I premium could not connect with the server.  I have installed the ‘old’ client software on the new monitor en at that moment the monitor did appear on the server. But when I loaded a screen afterwards, nothing appeared on the monitor.  The problem was solved by the installation of the codec. 
Thanks for all your help.
 Kikiwiki.