MagicInfo - No Signal

• 7 Replies

Offline sirikit

MagicInfo - No Signal
« on: April 13, 2012, 06:43:22 AM »
Our Samsung screen DE46A goes into "No signal modus" during night. So every morning when I come to work I have to restart the computer.

I have checked power options and it says "always on". There are also no screen savers on. We have also modified the save location for the logs in eventviewer. They are now saved on D:, but still it says no error when screen goes dark and no signal on Magic Info channel. 

Has anyone else had this issue?

Spec:
Screen Samsung DE46A
PC sbb-d16ax2/en

Offline briangerman

Re: MagicInfo - No Signal
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2013, 08:32:28 AM »
Hi

We are having the same problem with the samsung player but on a different screen ME55A, have you found a solution or fixed your problem, if so, what did you do ?

Regards, Brian

Offline Ewanl30

• SuperHero & MegaGuru
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2013, 12:12:47 PM »
Hi Folks a few things to take look over first.

how do your screens connect to the server - best way is Via IP address.
I had a similiar issue which was down to the screen being on a subnet the change to a direct IP connection helped this.

you say in the post you checked the settings did you also go onto the screen and check the powersaving options on them if these are on they can sometimes interfere with settings on the server side.

Also i schedule in a screen restart every morning as have an issue whereby they lost connection then reconnect this seemed to be a common issue a while ago.

Another point is ensure that any changes you make to the screen have been comitted via the EWF icon on the screens.

Thanks
Ewan

Offline ComVideo

• ComVideo
  • SuperHero & MegaGuru
    • ComAudioVideo
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2013, 08:40:13 AM »
hi,
did your screens and players run all days?
have you a schedule running 24/24?
have you awhile during there is no schedule play by screen?
have you setup your screens for commit on thee good source?
in your screens have you setup the "source autoswitch settings"?
that can help me understand what can't go well
Sébastien
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A tous ceux qui souhaitent télécharger le logiciel Magicinfo Pro de Samsung, je vous mets un lien pour obtenir Magicinfo Pro gratuitement et dans sa dernière version :

http://www.comaudiovideo.com/fr/logiciel/103-logiciel-magicinfo-pro.html
Forum France:
http://www.affichage-dynamique.forum-pro.fr/

Vous trouverez également sur ce site, des formations au logiciel et également des solutions de gestion de parcs d'écrans ainsi que d'autres versions de logiciels d'affichage dynamique.

Si vous avez besoin d'infos complémentaires je vous laisse un téléphone: 02 32 23 26 03

Offline briangerman

« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2013, 09:07:11 AM »
Hi,

Yes our player run all day 24/7-365, there is scheduled play all time, all info for player is stored locale on the player, and AutoSwitch if set to off, all power settings is disabled. I will try the daily reboot of the player and screen.

When the player loses connection to the screen and network, monitor says “No Signal” the player is running, but has no connectivity in screen port or network ports, the fan is spinning, and no light in RJ45 connection on the player. The player Bios is set to AC Loss (set to Power ON)

Regards, Brian

Offline ComVideo

• ComVideo
  • SuperHero & MegaGuru
    • ComAudioVideo
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2013, 03:06:08 PM »
Hi,
Regarding the issue you are facing, could you please provide me the firmware version of DE screen?
Also, please tell me what cable is used to connect SBB-A with DE46A screen. Is it the cable that came with the SBB-A?
Thank you
Sébastien
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A tous ceux qui souhaitent télécharger le logiciel Magicinfo Pro de Samsung, je vous mets un lien pour obtenir Magicinfo Pro gratuitement et dans sa dernière version :

Forum France:

Vous trouverez également sur ce site, des formations au logiciel et également des solutions de gestion de parcs d'écrans ainsi que d'autres versions de logiciels d'affichage dynamique.

Si vous avez besoin d'infos complémentaires je vous laisse un téléphone: 02 32 23 26 03

Offline briangerman

« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2013, 08:15:31 AM »
Hi

We are using Samsung ME55A Screen running firmware 1015.8, and the SBBA-D16AX2 is running firmware SBBA_1004 X64, the cable we are using is the ones there is in the box, DP to HDMI about 23 inch long, going from magicinfo to HDMI in on the screen.

Regards, Brian

Offline ComVideo

• ComVideo
  • SuperHero & MegaGuru
    • ComAudioVideo
« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2013, 07:59:59 AM »
Hi Brian,

I could not see any fault on the setup itself from given information.
However, I could see that you mentioned that it is running 24/7. Could you please schedule a reboot on the player at least once in 24 hours?
Embedded OS does not support 24/7 running and it needs to be rebooted at least once in 24 hours. (Samsung europe information)

Please check whether the issue persists after following this recommendation and tell me if it solves the problem.
i hope that can help you, can you
Sébastien

Forum France: