Help with Scheduler

• 1 Replies

Offline jenny

Help with Scheduler
« on: April 03, 2013, 09:37:42 PM »
I am trying to publish a document to USB to upload to a closed-circuit device. I have narrowed it down to figure out that I think somewhere in the Scheduler I am doing something wrong....
I have set up my .lfd, previewed, and published locally. Then I open scheduler and create a new event, drag the .lfd file in, and set it to repeat daily, all day and have no end date. I then publish to USB but when I take it to the device, it doesn't play and just starts up with the splash screen.
Any help is greatly appreciated, my deadline is approaching quick!

Offline jvigno

Re: Help with Scheduler
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2013, 08:45:35 PM »
If you go to the device and use a USB keyboard / mouse it may not be currently set to load content from a USB drive.  You will need to set the options and possibly select the Screen file manually through the MagicInfo Client settings.

I am not speaking from experience as my setup is all handled remotely over our network - but that is the theory form what I understand assuming the rest was done correctly.  Usually if the spinning MagicInfo icon is just there its not loading your schedule - least that has always been my experience