Looking For Freelance MagicInfo Consultant

• 2 Replies

Offline saronian

Looking For Freelance MagicInfo Consultant
« on: June 25, 2013, 11:50:34 PM »
I work for a design company and have incorporated Samsung displays and MagicInfo software for some of our clients. One client in San Francisco is in need of some help getting their setup working reliable and I'm searching for a consultant to recommend.

The six display video wall is installed and working well, but every 2-3 days one or more displays drop off the network, and a restart is required to reestablish a connection.

Please let me know if you have a person/company that can sort out this issue for them.

Thanks,

Scott

Offline 460FPN2

• SuperHero & MegaGuru
Re: Looking For Freelance MagicInfo Consultant
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2014, 09:14:19 PM »
Did you ever figure this out? I am having the same problem. Device is showing as powered off in the Server, but it's actually on and playing old content. Can't schedule new content to it as the server thinks it is off, and content will just sit there on standby. Restarting the SBB via VNC re-establishes server connection and everything is fine for a day or two until it loses connection again.
I did read that you should try setting the server by IP in the magicinfo client instead of by network name, but that didn't work for me as I'm already using IP.

Offline TechEndUser

Re: Looking For Freelance MagicInfo Consultant
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2014, 03:24:49 PM »
Have you tried Brawn Consulting
http://www.brawnconsulting.com

They are the consulting group paid by samsung to help with these scenarios.  They are very quick to respond with very knowledgable staff.