Schedule

• 4 Replies

Offline etinoco33

Schedule
« on: July 01, 2013, 10:13:33 PM »
Hi,

I work with MagicInfo Pro (2600.16) since some time ago. Recently, I installed two VideoWalls (1x3 and 3x3). I registered both videowalls in MagicInfo Pro, and I created a schedule for each VideoWall. Then I published the contents individually, and it worked. I had two VideoWalls with two differents contents. Though, a week later, one of them stopped and only showed the MIP logo. I checked the schedule and all is right, I published the same schedule again and it worked. Today, a few days later, it happened the same, but this time both videowalls lost their schedule!

I checked the schedule, and all looked fine. I cleaned the schedule and I made a new one. After that, I published contents and it worked.

I'm concerned about this issue, because the origin of the problem is unknown.

Has someone ever happened? What can be the reason for it?

Offline fluidium

• SuperHero & MegaGuru
Re: Schedule
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2013, 08:32:06 AM »
We have had some issues with the database not reflecting the actual schedule correctly in the manager and not accepting the entries in-putted. We put the dates in then save then shut down magicinfo pro and reopen, at that point we can see some of the dates have not been saved. So we repeat until the dates are saved correctly then publish. Not sure why this happens but it is a pain in the proverbial!

Offline etinoco33

« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2013, 05:25:46 PM »
Hi Fluidium,

In mi case,  I checked the schedule after the trouble and it was as I left it. The fact is that even when the schedule is saved properly, the MIP Client doesn't follow the schedule!

Offline fluidium

• SuperHero & MegaGuru
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2013, 06:19:36 PM »
True, did you close the server and restart and check the schedule was still the same?

Offline etinoco33

« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2013, 08:51:32 PM »
Yes, it was the same schedule. After check this information I only press the Publish button, and it started showing the contents again.