Licence issues

• 4 Replies

Offline donsalvati

Licence issues
« on: July 26, 2013, 01:16:53 PM »
Hi,

I have 5 Samsung LFD's connected to a MagicInfo-i Premium Server and I have just upgraded my Server and clients to the latest version. All looks well however, I have added another LFD as we had one that didn't need connecting until now.

But before I can Approve the new device it says I need a licence for it. I remember seeing somewhere that you get 5 Licences with the Server. But how can I get my new device on there? Do I need to purchase an extra licence? And how do I go about this?

I find the Samsung site for any info on MagicInfo really poor! plus the software center is just horrible.

Thanks for any help in advance.

Offline samwieda

• Mega Guru
Re: Licence issues
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2013, 06:19:16 AM »
Dear
yes you get 5 licenses for free in MagicInfo Premium and then you have to buy a licesens for each device you connect.

in what country are you based?

Offline donsalvati

« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2013, 01:26:00 PM »
Thanks for the reply!

I am based in the United Kingdom.

Offline samwieda

• Mega Guru
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2013, 02:10:55 PM »
just send en email to: [email protected]
they will be abel to sell you licenses.

best regards

Offline alera

« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2013, 07:35:00 PM »
Hi all, I have the same issue, added a sixth panel for a client and need a licence, the problem is that I'am in Argentina and samsung redirects me to a reseller, no one gives me an answer and it has been 6 months! donĀ“t know what to do, my client is not happy with the situation and now I am in joepardy thanks to Samsung!
Can I buy a licence in the USA and will it work here?
My experience with Samsung Digital Signage in Argentina has been terrible and unprofessional.
Any help will be appreciated!
Alex