Error message on Samsung Screen

• 4 Replies

Offline Def

Error message on Samsung Screen
« on: March 10, 2010, 10:24:25 AM »
Hi,

We have 1 Samsung Syncmaster520DXn with MagicInfoPro version 2504.
The last months it worked perfectly untill a few days ago. Every time i want to publish something to my screen it gives the next error message : SignageScheduler:SignageScheduler.exe - Application Error
The exception Integer division by zero.
(0xc0000094) occured in the application at location 0x00433f5c.

I think i need to reinstall the software on the screen. Is this necessary or do any of you has a solution?

Offline EricL

• SuperHero & MegaGuru
Re: Error message on Samsung Screen
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2010, 12:03:41 PM »
Are you publishing something different to the screen-a flash file or the like?

If not..

then it sounds like you may need a re-install of the client software on the screen, although if you were using the EWF function than in theory nothing should have changed in your client installation to cause this error.-You could set the screen to auto update the client software from the server each time it starts, this should then (hopefully) fix it for you.

EricL

Offline Def

« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2010, 08:12:10 AM »
We publish the same file every week on the screen.

I tried the update suggestion but it didn't work. Every time i reboot the screen or try to publish something i get that error message and the software on the computer from which i publish the screen loses it's connection. I connect through VNC to work on the samsung screen.

If i understand it correctly, i need to install the software and commit the changes to EWF? The EWF status is enabled atm. Can i reinstall the software now, or do i need to change the EWF to disabled first?

Offline London-I

• SuperHero & MegaGuru
  • FLY ME!
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2010, 09:11:58 AM »
Hi, you need to disable the EWF first, then update-once your update is complete and everything is working correctly commit the changes using the EWF then enable it again.

Offline Def

« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2010, 06:56:07 AM »
Hi,

I had run a update on the client and it works again.

Thank you all for the quick replies.