pc to monitor control magicinfo? magicnet?

• 1 Replies

Offline dicasa

pc to monitor control magicinfo? magicnet?
« on: April 20, 2010, 01:43:17 PM »
Hi

I am trying to sync my PC to control my samsung signage monitor! I can not seem to sync the magicinfo pro software that i have installed on my laptop with the screen. Should i have installed magicnet pro as i noticed on the intructions i have it tells me to install magicinfo but on the pictures it is showing magicnet? what is the diffrence? please help, thank you!!?!?!?!?1

Offline EricL

• SuperHero & MegaGuru
Re: pc to monitor control magicinfo? magicnet?
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2010, 03:00:26 PM »
Hi, Magicnet is an older version of the software, it not the same as magicinfo pro however some of the instructions may refer to either application just to confuse you.

The server and client both need to be compatible versions with each other, if you got the software on a disc it will have both the server and client software on that will work together.

Have you told the client to connect to the server using "server name" in the setup menu?

You can access it on the client by right clicking on the icon bottom right of the screen and choosing "setup"

One thing to note is you cannot install magicinfo pro on some older magicnet screens.

I hope this helps you-let me know if you still cannot sync.

EricL