MagicInfo-I Premium - Organizational Structures with Scheduling problem

• 6 Replies

Offline M.W.Buckley

• Major Guru
A useful resource for new users is available at: http://samsung.brawnconsulting.com/page/magicinfo-training-downloads
My query here however, is why does a secondary organisation in Premium have problems editing schedules when the first does not? If you know the answer to I would be quite glad to hear from you.

Offline isabolovic

• SuperHero & MegaGuru
Hi,

Versions of software available from provided link are little bit outdated. What version of MagicInfo Premium server you are running? I don't have such issues with version 2004.7.

Regards,
Ivan

Offline M.W.Buckley

• Major Guru
I am running version 2004.7, an error is generated when you are changing/editing a scheduling in Organization 2, 3, etc. the primary Organization i.e. ) the one created during the install process is fine. I'll try the latest upgrade in a few days and report back.

Offline M.W.Buckley

• Major Guru
I am glad to report that Version 2005 (released May 2014), has fixed this problem.

Offline isabolovic

• SuperHero & MegaGuru
Does it solves problem with "not playing" content on MagicInfo-S V2 player scheduled on server?
Can you provide download link? It still is not available on GSBN.

Regards,
Ivan

Offline M.W.Buckley

• Major Guru
Please backup your server before upgrading any software and beware that from version 2004.7 upwards the licenses are applied differently.

Offline isabolovic

• SuperHero & MegaGuru
Please backup your server before upgrading any software and beware that from version 2004.7 upwards the licenses are applied differently.

Thank you very much!
I'm aware of change in license activation in new version. Been testing it for over a month now.

Regards,
Ivan