how to work with Remote content ?

• 1 Replies

Offline alex123

how to work with Remote content ?
« on: April 23, 2014, 02:53:07 PM »
Hi everyone,

Im a new user of magicinfo lite  :D

I have two samsung 42" magic info lite and one magicinfo lite server.

Do you guy know if there is any way to auto play all the content of a folder (FTP, CIFS)  on the displays ? And when i want to add or remove content on the displays, I just have to add or remove the content (jpg, psd) in the folder.

I tried to add remote content (FTP) in magic info and then create a playlist with only my remote content inside, but i cant see my remote content in the "add content windows"... only my local content.

If anyone could help me it would be great !

Thanks !
Alex.

Offline isabolovic

• SuperHero & MegaGuru
Re: how to work with Remote content ?
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2014, 06:05:29 PM »

Do you guy know if there is any way to auto play all the content of a folder (FTP, CIFS)  on the displays ? And when i want to add or remove content on the displays, I just have to add or remove the content (jpg, psd) in the folder.

I tried to add remote content (FTP) in magic info and then create a playlist with only my remote content inside, but i cant see my remote content in the "add content windows"... only my local content.

"Remote" content from FTP or CIFS server is not supported with Lite player and can be used only with i-Player, thus you have add content to MI Lite Server.
PSD format is not supported either, only JPEG. I recommend using JPEG in LFD native resolution size (96 dpi).

Regards,
Ivan