Play Content

• 5 Replies

Offline basbs4

Play Content
« on: April 24, 2014, 03:11:25 PM »
How can I play the content that I have made on the magic info-i author on the magic info client. Without an server?

Offline M.W.Buckley

• Major Guru
Re: Play Content
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2014, 08:57:38 PM »
The authoring tool is primarily for the i-Premium Set Back Boxes and the NEW S-Premium Players supported on most series 'C' client monitors. Playing on the S-Premium Players without a server isn't much fun, but I you can get a trial license with the 2004.7 server software or you can copy the files to a USB stick and use the remote control transfer the content. Note: The client is set to 'Lite' by default and you'll need to change it to 'S-Premium' to run support authored files. Few....

Offline basbs4

« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2014, 03:04:07 PM »
oke Thank you, I have one question.

If I Connect my magicInfo-i Client to the server. Change the status of the client to not register to server. But if I look at the Unapproved device is there no data. But when I look under the sign off button is there one Unapproved device. I Have tried to search for device but that isn't work. There is no data. How can I register the client to the server?

Offline M.W.Buckley

• Major Guru
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2014, 07:11:53 PM »
1) Check which version of the Premium Server you are using. 2) If you are using Server 2004.7  & upwards you'll need to apply for the Licenses first, 5 Premium and 25 Lite. 3) Then look in the unapproved device folder and register it. If you have more than one Client Monitor, check the network names are unique and not set to the default supplied by the Factory. Finally, check the install logs and Apache Tomcat Logs for errors as these might help.

Offline basbs4

« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2014, 10:31:13 PM »
Oke thank you,

That problem is be fixed.
My last question is how can I play directly the content that I publish with author play on the screen without login again and again at the server?

Offline isabolovic

• SuperHero & MegaGuru
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2014, 07:33:27 PM »
My last question is how can I play directly the content that I publish with author play on the screen without login again and again at the server?

Just open content in Author directly from Server, change it and publish it again. It will be updated to displays automatically.

Regards,
Ivan

---
Ivan Sabolovi?, DSCE
Digital Signage Consultant
www.mundusdigitalis.com