Content download status: "Standby"

• 2 Replies

Offline gustav

Content download status: "Standby"
« on: August 25, 2014, 09:30:31 AM »
I have two screens - they are both connected to the same switch and network (wired). They are both running MagicInfo Lite and they are both connected to my MagicInfo server, in the same device group. I've scheduled content for them, but only one of them is actually showing the content. The other one is black and if I check the "Content Download Status" it says "Standby", instead of "100%" as on the functioning one.

I can definitely communicate with the screen, since it will go into play mode if I schedule something. It seems like the only problem is that it doesn't download the content, which is quite a big problem... I've tried with different type of content (jpeg, mp4, pdf) and the result is always the same. I've also tried both wireless and wired connection for the screen with the problem. I've also checked the disk space for the screen and there is easily enough free space. I cannot find any particular differences in the setup for the two screens.

The model of the screen with the problem is this: Samsung LH32DMDPLGC/EN (not the same as the other screen).

Any ideas of what is causing the problem and how to fix it? Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

Offline NeedHelp

Re: Content download status: "Standby"
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2015, 01:13:30 PM »
Hello,

sadly, I have the same Problem. The LFD is Samsung 460Cxn-2

I upload the data via MagicInfo-i Premium Author to MagicInfo-i Premium Server. The screen starts to play if schedule gets public.
I can get on the LFD per VNC as well and I can also see that the repository directory has an actual schedule but there are no files in the directory.

In MagicInfo-i Premium Server I can see in the LFD details that the Content I uploaded is on standby.

Is there anybody who can help with this Problem. Maybe there are more then me and gustav with this problem. Please help!

Offline jannehanno

Re: Content download status: "Standby"
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2017, 09:38:39 AM »
Hey,
i have the same Problem.
Did you guys resolved the Problem?
Or anyone else ?
cheers