MagicInfo Pro not holding the schedule

• 3 Replies

Offline RichForbes

MagicInfo Pro not holding the schedule
« on: June 16, 2014, 08:43:43 PM »
I am new to the MagicInfo world and have been assigned the task of keeping our system running.

Over the past two weeks the 8 display panels All Samsung have stopped following the Schedule.
I noticed on the Server that the Schedule is not holding the screens and times I have set from 8:00 to 17:00. I am having to go into the Scheduler and re-create the schedule each day. I have tried to follow a few guides but nothing seems to hold. this was working fine up until a couple weeks ago.

What do I need to look at or provide here that may help you guys to figure this out? 

Offline RichForbes

Re: MagicInfo Pro not holding the schedule
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2014, 09:10:43 PM »
The MagicInfo we are running is MagicInfo Pro 2600.15

Offline Ewanl30

• SuperHero & MegaGuru
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2014, 03:11:36 PM »
Hi when you are setting up screens in the scheduler you just need to upload these for each day.
if you say your doing this and they screen isn't keeping the data it maybe something to do with the EWF on the screen

any changes you make need to be committed to the screen or the screen will revert back to previous setting the next time it switches off and back on.

if you have not set the screens up correctly they will delete the data everytime.

Offline Drumdog

« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2014, 05:38:22 PM »
When you set up your schedule, are changing the Periodic setting to "Daily" and then setting the date out to a future date?
Then of course after you do that, you have to "Save the schedule".