Playlist - Data error

• 5 Replies

Offline inkognito2k

Playlist - Data error
« on: November 21, 2014, 12:35:26 PM »
Software and server has been running flawless, until I was told to edit the playlist.
"Data error".

Anyone got any ideas?
Server running on Win7 and no changes has been done except virus definitions updated.
Anti virus and firewall disabled to see if that had anything to do with my problem, but the problem remains.

Offline NovaVisual

• Super Guru
Re: Playlist - Data error
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2014, 01:21:34 PM »
I'm actually off to a client site today to look at a similar issue.  The Administrator levels can see playlists, but the user levels with content/update access cannot.  I'm thinking it may come down to digging through the SQL tables to see if there is a table for said users that has a False value where a True value should be.  If I find anything, I'll update this later.  According to the client, under the playlist tab they see the message "No Data".

Offline whatapet

« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2015, 09:58:42 AM »
I have the exact same problem.

Please share information if you found a solution.

Nick

Offline sardarofl

• Super Guru
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2015, 04:11:13 PM »
If this is a Server version 200X.X did you update it to the latest version which is 2005.2? or if its 300X.X you can update it to 3004.4
I'm not sure if this would solve your problem, but it solved a problem quite near to yours, which was when I open the schedule it gave me database error and this was fixed through the update. Hope this helps ...

Offline NovaVisual

• Super Guru
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2015, 07:31:23 PM »
I ended up updating to a V3 of the server.  Seems the V2 they were running had a few other bugs depending on who was logged in.  Using 3004.5 everything ran smoothly.  Of course, now we are up to 3100, so we will see what else needs addressing as things come up.

Offline inkognito2k

« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2015, 08:20:40 AM »
Thanks for the replies, and I am sorry that my answer has been delayed.
Where can I get the update patches? I've tried Samsung support several times, but no luck.
I will be extremely greatful if someone could post a link to the patch.