Default Signage

• 1 Replies

Offline SUMITGB5

Default Signage
« on: January 09, 2015, 09:54:10 AM »
Hello!

I have a Samsung DB32D signage and I use MagicInfo Lite 3.0 software. I am trying to remove the preloaded MagicInfo video which is there on the display unit with a customised image.

Basically, i want that whenever the scheduled display time is over the display should show this customised image instead of playing the MagicInfo video.

How can i remove the video and make the customised image as the default display image?

Offline sardarofl

• Super Guru
Re: Default Signage
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2015, 03:59:22 PM »
Through the server, the option to create a default content through the schedule doesn't exist. It exists only with premium S/I scheduling. I'm not sure but you can check (I'm sorry I don't have a DBD screen accessible right now to check with you) through the menus of the screen itself (Magicinfo menu when you press home on the remote or the Menu of the screen itself) if there is a default content choosing. I've done it but on the old MD screens so I can't remember where this option exist in the new DB screens.
Also note that the default content can't be for example an image or a video, but it must be an SWF file which can be made by Adobe flash professional, when a customer asks me to create a default content and provide me with only an image I add this image to adobe flash professional and create a fading effect every 5 mins to save the screen from color burn.