Can't play contents (image playlist) on player (screens) or sync schedule

• 1 Replies

Offline gogi

Hi,
I have recently update MagicInfo Lite Server V2000.1 to MagicInfo Server V3004.4. I used same PC.
MagicInfo Server 2000.1 served me well but kinda forced to update to V3004.4 because of new DBD screens that added to our setup.

I am currently managing/monitoring 14+ Samsung MEC/DBD screens.
The problem I am having at the moment is,
- I could register all the screens by approving them
- I can monitor which screens are online or not
- But when I click on the screen in 'Monitoring tab', I am getting error message rather that showing thumbnails of images. (please see attached img)
- Main issue - All screens are not playing my new playlist that I created on new MagicInfo Server V3004.4.
- Therefore all screens are still playing old playlist that I created from MagicInfo Lite 2000.1 server.
- Another strange thing is that on 'time' tab in Device, 'Update time' field is empty. (please see attached img) Shouldn't this field have time if it was synced/updated with latest playlist?

Is there any menu or setting to force screens to update with the new V3.0 server? I have tried it from 'schedule' menu but it didn't work.
Any sort of tip would be helpful!

Alex

Offline gogi

All my issues have been resolved by complete uninstall of MagicInfo Server and Database.  :)
It looks like that it is best practice to uninstall all MagicInfo related files/apps including database when you are upgrading for major update. Like V2-V3.

Alex