MagicInfo 3.1 Missing Menu Items

• 3 Replies

Offline AxeFestis

MagicInfo 3.1 Missing Menu Items
« on: April 21, 2015, 10:02:30 AM »
Hello!

When MagicInfo 2.0 would not detect our screens Samsung recommended me to update to the latest version and supplied me with MagicInfo 3.1.

The installation went fine but when i log in I am greeted with the screen attached. As you can see there are no options available. I have tried connecting from different computers and used different browsers.

http://i.imgur.com/6xvsy4P.png

I don't really know which log files are of the most use but I found some kind of error I think might be related in the tomcat log folder:
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Document base C:\MagicInfo Premium\tomcat\webapps\magicinfo does not exist or is not a readable directory

The folder referenced does in fact not exists.

I have tried re-installing on different computers and all are missing the same menu items.

Any help is appreciated and I thank you for your time.
If I need to supply more information or logs please let me know.

Offline stepfes

Re: MagicInfo 3.1 Missing Menu Items
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2015, 12:10:54 PM »
Hi,

have you tried another user? Maybe "admin" will work?!

Bye
Stefan

Offline walkerr

« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2015, 03:45:27 PM »
When I had this issue recently, it was due to the new version not being licensed.  Is your license compatible with the new version?

Offline dmagnus

« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2015, 10:19:17 PM »
Looks like you have signed in with the administrator account no the server administrator account. The licensing menu item in your screen capture is missing.
If you click on USERS make sure that you are signed in with the account associated with server admin.