MagicInfo lite template customization

• 2 Replies

Offline Ayman MS

MagicInfo lite template customization
« on: July 26, 2015, 01:18:58 AM »
Hi guys,
I'm about to buy a new samsung SSTV (Model : RM48D) that comes with MagicInfo lite , but I have a crucial question ... I need to have a template with 2 windows , one for my satellite set-top box that will be connected via HDMI 1 , the second for my DVR surveillence system connected via AV , so that I can watch live tv shows simultaneously while observing my security cameras  in the same screen . IS THAT APPLICABLE VIA MagicInfo ?
 ( I've read in the online manual that "choosing source is enabled only when content Type is set to PIP & that a template can contain only one PIP file ) see attachment   ... Actually I'm new to signage devices ...
Please help.
A correct answer gives me a right decision.
Thanks.

Offline Ayman MS

Re: MagicInfo lite template customization
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2015, 01:28:02 PM »
Hi guys , I've got the reply from samsung .....

"Hi,
The RM40D does not use MagicInfo Lite ,it uses the MagicInfo Express.

In regards to a template that allows display from dual inputs there is no option for this as it will only allow the display of 1 other input if you are using the MagicInfo Express player."

Offline Ayman MS

Re: MagicInfo lite template customization
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2015, 04:31:35 PM »
I've found a separate option called PIP which may perform what I was searching for :) :)
This option is available on almost every samsung smart tv , but i'm buying the signage for the continuous operation.