Now Playing Content Tab displays No Data

• 6 Replies

Offline spriteblend

Now Playing Content Tab displays No Data
« on: November 27, 2015, 06:25:33 AM »
Hi,

I was trying to set up a certain LFD however after uploading the contents there is nothing that displays about what is currently playing.

I've attached the screenshots. It would be great if someone can shade some help. Thank you everyone!

Offline Bucci

Re: Now Playing Content Tab displays No Data
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2015, 10:56:29 AM »
I have the same issue on my newly installed Magic Info server with Lite license... Did you find a solution?

Offline flyg

« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2018, 12:12:13 PM »
 :(
Same issue started happening on a MCE32 that is running Magicinfo Lite.  Only the samsung square plays..This was working. I just do not know what caused it. My guess it has to do with a corrupt Postgres entry somewhere..Unfortunately nothing out there to help with this

NicholasP

« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2019, 12:45:38 PM »
Did you find any way to resolve this? I've upgraded the server software to the latest (v.6) but still can't get content to play on screens with Lite license.

ChanningH

« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2019, 08:13:52 PM »
Same issue here. I have 5 ME40C's, with 3 that will publish and work fine with current Server SW, but two screens that will not work. Content gets downloaded to those two screens but the schedule will not publish to the screen, so it just sits on the MagicInfo Animation. Looking for help here also.

Offline phidk

« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2019, 12:37:18 PM »
:(
Same issue started happening on a MCE32 that is running Magicinfo Lite.  Only the samsung square plays..This was working. I just do not know what caused it. My guess it has to do with a corrupt Postgres entry somewhere..Unfortunately nothing out there to help with this

I think your current time on Device. You need change current time like schedule time

Offline Pepijn

• SuperHero & MegaGuru
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2019, 03:16:00 PM »
Dear,

When you are using the MagicInfo server to push content you need to use the source MagicInfo Lite/ S.

Please double-check this, many times people will use the MagicInfo source, but this is for the internal player of the screen (Wich does not have any content).

Kind regards,
Pepijn.