Unapproved device issue.

• 3 Replies

Offline moheed30

Unapproved device issue.
« on: May 05, 2016, 11:49:03 AM »
Hi,

I have set up everything correctly interms of login into magicinfo-i server. The issue is when I want to connect my signage TV. In the user manual when finding a device, I set the IP range, the device shows. I tick my device and click next. a dialog box pops up and says 'the device connection request has been completed. please wait a moment.' with an ok box. after I click ok, the device isn't being displayed in the unapproved section. any suggestions?

Mo

Offline adamt

Re: Unapproved device issue.
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2016, 03:50:13 PM »
On the server:
Settings > License Information

Which license types do you have activated? There should be a column with product name and there should be Lite, Premium-S or Premium-I.

On the InfoScreen:
Menu > Network > Server Network Settings

What is MagicInfo-Mode set to? I think the options here are Premium or Lite.

If the server only has a Lite license installed and the screen has the MagicInfo-Mode set to Premium, that would explain the problem that you are seeing. The solution is to either change the MagicInfo-Mode on the screen or to activate the correct type of free license on the server.

Offline abiytem

« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2019, 02:57:56 PM »
I have a Magicinfo player I ( SBB-B64DV4/UE) and unable to connect with the server ? on the server it shows me unapproved on the notification but when I go to unapproved list there is no device

Offline Pepijn

• SuperHero & MegaGuru
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2019, 10:01:35 AM »
Dear abiytem,

Are you log in as server admin?

Only server admin can approve devices.

Kind regards,
Pepijn.