Magic Info - Power Point Management

• 4 Replies

Offline Erick

Magic Info - Power Point Management
« on: August 30, 2016, 09:26:08 PM »
Hello,

I have included a powerpoint presentation in my slideshow.  However I can't seem to be able to manage the timing between the different slides in the powerpoint.  I have created slides with timelines to see if that would resolve the issue, but that doesn't seem to help.

Any ideas?

Offline RACH

• Major Guru
Re: Magic Info - Power Point Management
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2016, 05:23:57 PM »
Hi,

I have the DB48E so the software install is for the "S" install. I can't get either PPT or PDF files to display at all.  Any ideas?

Offline Erick

« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2016, 05:54:02 PM »
Hi Rach,

I have no idea,

I finally got my powerpoints to work the way I wanted. its a setting on the TV itself that dictates the time for each slide.  so I set them to 30 seconds.

I am using Magic Info Express 2 and using the model for MagicInfo Player S3.  I can upload PPTs - 2008-2010.  Not PDFs.

Erick

Offline akva

« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2016, 02:10:30 PM »
Hi. You write "I finally got my powerpoints to work the way I wanted. its a setting on the TV itself that dictates the time for each slide.  so I set them to 30 seconds."
I searched in the menu of the Samsung signage but cannot find an option for this anywhere. Can you help?

Offline Oliver

« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2017, 12:31:11 PM »
Hi. You write "I finally got my powerpoints to work the way I wanted. its a setting on the TV itself that dictates the time for each slide.  so I set them to 30 seconds."
I searched in the menu of the Samsung signage but cannot find an option for this anywhere. Can you help?

Hi!

This might be an old post, but I had the same problem today.
So for visitors in the future: We use DBE Series displays.

To set the default slide duration do the following:
  • Go to the related display and switch the source to PC (in MagicInfo S/Lite Source mode step 2 won't work)
  • Go to the "Home" menu using the "Home" button on the remote
  • Enter the Player View
  • Navigate to the "Options" Button in the top right corner and select "Settings" in the dropdown menu
  • Navigate to the 3rd point "Display Duration"
  • The last point "Office" controls the display duration of each slide

Hope this will help somebody in the future :)