MagicInfo Tags

• 1 Replies

Offline Tril

MagicInfo Tags
« on: February 09, 2017, 02:17:29 AM »
Hi,

We are attempting to roll out MagicInfo Premium S and I across a couple of locations. We will be handing it over to a group who aren't particularly tech savvy. I had it in my mind that if I could get the content creators to use tags, we could pile all of the images into a playlist and have a reoccurring schedule. The tags that I was going to use were: Portrait, Landscape, and then all the state names. I have just figured out that the tags don't work exactly as I had thought. If I tag content with "Sydney" and "Portrait", the content will also show up on landscape screens in Sydney because they have matched with one tag. Is it possible to either make the content conform to all tags, or make the system understand that it has to be Portrait or Landscape. I see a drop down menu listing "Tag Conditions" but I can't find any info on it.

I would love some suggestions!!

Cheers,

Tril

Offline DJY

Re: MagicInfo Tags
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2018, 03:09:15 AM »
Hi Tril, I’m interested to know if you got to the bottom of your tagging question? I have a query about the AND/OR options when tagging content and thought you may be able to offer some advice? Thanks David