Device - Custom Logo Update

• 3 Replies

Offline martin

Device - Custom Logo Update
« on: February 17, 2017, 12:55:22 PM »
Hi all,

recently we replaced our old signage system with new DB48E screens. Server is 4004 and running well.
Now I found an option inside the Device menu where I am not sure what this is about.

Device => Custom Logo Update

It is empty under Register & Publish and Applied Status and I cannot register anything, it´s saying "there is no available device".
What is this for?

My understanding is that here I could change the Samsung MagicInfo screen (the animation with the cubes) or is this something else?

Offline Lsharp

• SuperHero & MegaGuru
Re: Device - Custom Logo Update
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2017, 03:40:23 PM »
If we could finally change the cubes that would be a life changer, running server 4002 here, but cant find the Custom logo update option on my end, keep us updated if you find anything  :P

Offline evoliddaw

« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2017, 10:45:52 PM »
Hi all,

recently we replaced our old signage system with new DB48E screens. Server is 4004 and running well.
Now I found an option inside the Device menu where I am not sure what this is about.

Device => Custom Logo Update

It is empty under Register & Publish and Applied Status and I cannot register anything, it´s saying "there is no available device".
What is this for?

My understanding is that here I could change the Samsung MagicInfo screen (the animation with the cubes) or is this something else?

DM48E here, same error (no available devices)

Offline martin

« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2017, 09:26:12 AM »
On the other hand, is there any other chance to change the MagicInfo animation to some JPEG or SWF with one frame showing the company logo for example?