« on: June 30, 2017, 12:56:03 AM »
Uninstall and install
Create new template and schedule is same problem

Thk.

Offline RACH

• Major Guru
Re: Unable to send the schedule how to edit
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2017, 06:44:24 PM »
This just happened to me starting yesterday.  I have 5 screens, all can publish except one all of a sudden.  Since the screen shows up in the software, it doesn't appear to be a network issue.

Any ideas out there?

Offline RACH

• Major Guru
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2017, 10:04:02 PM »
I think I found the fix.  I did a hard reset on a DBE screen.  Turn off the screen.  In this order press on the remote:

Mute key;
Number 1 key;
Number 8 key;
Number 2 key;
Power Button

Scroll through the menus until you find Reset, and reset the TV.

Once complete, turn the TV on and set it up as if it was right out of the box.  It published after that.

The other issue too is, if your schedule is too large (over 5 gigs), it won't upload and you'll get the same error message you posted.  The screen only has a little over 5 gigs internal memory.

If you don't have a DBE screen and the above doesn't work, try googling Hard Reset of your model number.

Hope this helps.

Offline Lsharp

• SuperHero & MegaGuru
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2017, 07:53:06 AM »
I think I found the fix.  I did a hard reset on a DBE screen.  Turn off the screen.  In this order press on the remote:

Mute key;
Number 1 key;
Number 8 key;
Number 2 key;
Power Button

Scroll through the menus until you find Reset, and reset the TV.

Once complete, turn the TV on and set it up as if it was right out of the box.  It published after that.

The other issue too is, if your schedule is too large (over 5 gigs), it won't upload and you'll get the same error message you posted.  The screen only has a little over 5 gigs internal memory.

If you don't have a DBE screen and the above doesn't work, try googling Hard Reset of your model number.

Hope this helps.
FYI:
when the monitor is in sleep mute -> [mute] -> [1] -> [8] -> [2] -> [power on]
opens the factory menu for all recent (I'd say about 3 years) Samsung professional monitors.
factory reset is always under the option [option]

in older Samsung models the fac menu code is, when monitor is in sleep mode [info] -> [menu] -> [mute] -> [power on]

Offline RACH

• Major Guru
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2017, 07:01:14 PM »
I tried the reset in the Option Menu of the screen itself but it did not work, it did not clear the internal memory which I think was the issue (not enough space).  The hard reset wiped the memory clear and was able to publish again.