Problem with Playlist on MagicInfo

• 5 Replies

Offline cbertol

Problem with Playlist on MagicInfo
« on: August 31, 2018, 01:07:24 PM »
Hello everyone!

I'm having troubles with MagicInfo Playlist.

Our system have different organizations and inside here we have different departments publishing content, since i'm working on MagicInfo i was unable to fix that X department only have access to X department playlist and content.

Sample:

We have the follow Organization: "Custom Organization" and inside this organization i have three different departments, "00 - HHRR", "01 - Chairman", "02 - Factory". Every department has his own Function group and inside this group his users, "no one share functions between departments".

Now we have one programation by Department and every programation only have one playlist linked for every Department. By my organization the programation(PR) and playlist(PL) is inside the folder of every department. I mean  00 - HHRR has in his folders his own PR and PL.

Theory from 00 - HHRR shouldn't be able to see PR and PL from other departments 01 - Chairman or 02 - Factory, but they can see it.

How can i fix it?

Thanks you in advance.

Regards!

Offline Pepijn

• SuperHero & MegaGuru
Re: Problem with Playlist on MagicInfo
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2018, 02:40:19 PM »
Dear cberto,

Please have a look at the following link perhaps this will help you in setting up your users.
http://displaysolutions.samsung.com/docs/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=2064875

Let me know if this has helped you.

Kind regards Pepijn.

Offline lhooipg

« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2018, 07:26:41 AM »
Dear Sir,

I've the same issue as well. My objective is very simple. Department A user can only see Department A stuffs. Other department cannot see it. But the problem now is everyone able to see it even you're from different department.

How can I achieve Department A user can only see Department A stuffs?

And this quote "Group users cannot access information not pertaining to their own groups." How to setup?

Thank you.
Jeffrey

Offline Pepijn

• SuperHero & MegaGuru
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2018, 07:38:59 AM »
When you manage your own MagicInfo server you can make different organisations to create a hierarchy among your users.
See the options in the user's tab to do this.

Kind regards,
Pepijn.

Offline lhooipg

« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2018, 08:03:55 AM »
When you manage your own MagicInfo server you can make different organisations to create a hierarchy among your users.
See the options in the user's tab to do this.

Kind regards,
Pepijn.

Hi Pepijn,

I know that with different organisation, user cannot see each others. But now they're in the same organisation but different department.

Unless you tell me that MagicInfo only cater/target the security level on organisation and not on group level.

Thank you
Jeffrey

Offline Pepijn

• SuperHero & MegaGuru
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2018, 01:34:11 PM »
Dear Jeffrey,

I think this is what you are looking for.
http://displaysolutions.samsung.com/docs/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=2065975

Kind regards,
Pepijn.