I can not publish the schedule

• 1 Replies

Offline Joker_km86

I can not publish the schedule
« on: April 03, 2019, 02:50:29 AM »
Hello everyone, sorry for my bad english.
To test the functionality of the software on Windows Server 2008 R2, I installed MagicInfo Premium Server + postgresql-8.3.20-1.
Activated a free Premium Premium license for 5 devices. Then I installed MagicINFO I Player 6 software on a computer on the network.
In the player settings, I registered the ip-address of the MagicInfo server, and on the server I confirmed this device in Unapproved and placed it in the organization group. At the same time, when you click on a device group in the “Devices” section, the “Unauthorized” error appears, although the device has moved there.
Then I created the content, the playlist, and I had a problem creating the schedule.
In the “Publish to” item there should be a list of a group with a device that I approved, but the list is empty. the group is not displayed there. Reinstallation did not give any result.
I carried out these actions from the server administrator account (admin).
Also, if you do the above actions from the organization's administrator, then when you go to the "Schedule" section, an error appears: "DataTables warning: table id = scheduleTabTable - Ajax error. For more information about this error, please see http://datatables.net/tn/7 ”, and when you enter the“ Devices ”section, the error appears:“ Unauthorized ”.
What am I doing wrong? Help me please.

Offline Joker_km86

Re: I can not publish the schedule
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2019, 09:52:36 AM »
The problem is solved, it was necessary to install PostGRESQL version 9.6.