Magic info I player unable to start on windows PC

• 6 Replies

Offline LTSUPPORT

• Major Guru
Magic info I player unable to start on windows PC
« on: September 13, 2020, 08:19:59 AM »
Hi Team,

I have Magic info I player (version 8) which has been installed on windows 10 PC. When clicked on the icon, the task bar shows the application running , but the magicinfo screen doesnt pop up with its animation. In spite of closing and opening the application, restarting the PC, enabling high performance on HD graphic still does not appear. Is there anyone can help resolve this?

Dual core proc
8GB RAM
Intel HD graphics

Regards,
Rahul.

Offline Pepijn

• SuperHero & MegaGuru
Re: Magic info I player unable to start on windows PC
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2020, 02:18:23 PM »
Dear Rahul,

I have also encountered this some times, I-Player software is somewhat laggy when starting up but when it runs it will run smoothly.

Did you approve all the windows warning rules on your system?
Can you also share the I-Player version you are using?

Perhaps a simple reinstall will do the trick.

Kind regards,
Pepijn.

Offline LTSUPPORT

• Major Guru
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2020, 02:35:44 PM »
Dear Pepijn,

Appreciate your reply.

I have tried versions 6 , 7, 8 I players and multiple times did reinstall and did reboot each time i installed these versions. Also warnings have been approved on the system but still doesn't pop up. But i can see the icons in the system tray. ANy help here is appreciated.

Regards,
Rahul

Offline Pepijn

• SuperHero & MegaGuru
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2020, 03:24:58 PM »
Rahul,

Strange indeed, good to have the latest versions available. Perhaps a good test to execute is to try to install the software on another PC.
Please find below the link to the online information from Samsung (it's not much perhaps it helps):
http://displaysolutions.samsung.com/docs/display/MP/I+Player?preview=/6357090/24877429/MagicInfo_Player_UM_Rev.1.0_Eng_190430.pdf

Can you open the menu with your right mouse button on the icons below (default password: 000000)?

Kind regards,
Pepijn.

Offline LTSUPPORT

• Major Guru
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2020, 05:38:08 PM »
Hello Pepjin.

Appreciate your reply and would surely visit the link provided. I have accessed the advanced menu of the player with the password 000000 and checked for ip address, it is assigned properly and the aspect ratio is as per the screen resolution. other PC also same issue , but there is a high end laptop where it works . I believe this is a lite player and doesnt need much compute or graphics to work. Please suggest if any further assistance. I feel so strange with its behavior and samsung team says its PC issue , but thats not the case.

Regards,
Rahul

Offline Pepijn

• SuperHero & MegaGuru
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2020, 03:11:13 PM »
Rahul,

Can be of course that the specification of your machines is limited because you have no issues on the high-end laptop.

Perhaps good to test an older version off I-Player, in the below Wetransfer you will find the V3300.1
https://we.tl/t-7pS47bMVYQ

Hope this will work for you.

Kind regards,
Pepijn.

Offline LTSUPPORT

• Major Guru
« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2020, 08:51:29 AM »
Hello Pepjin,

Thank you very much :). It works and able to run the magic info old versions. But only challenge is we cannot set any custom resolution,. But as of now the issue resolved with old version.

Regards,
Rahul