SQL error was encountered

• 1 Replies

Offline keee2k

SQL error was encountered
« on: April 14, 2021, 12:46:44 PM »
Hello,

After update my MagicInfo server from version 7 to MagicINFO 8 Server 20.1010.7 when i login to web panel and go into devices i receive communication SQL error was encountered and none of the earlier TV are visible.
Also there is no possibility to approve new devices.

Offline keee2k

Re: SQL error was encountered
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2021, 08:18:58 AM »
Problem with this has been resolved. I needed to update MSSQL manually by running 3 queries on my database. As it was here: http://displaysolutions.samsung.com/docs/display/MSV/How+to+update+MIS+to+V8

Now problem which i occur is that i cannot display anything on my screens, as well as i cannot make any schedule as there information with some errors:
Failed to save the data. Please try again,  then after trying again there is info with: SQL Error was encounter.

There are also some errors in log files:

[2021-05-04 09:40:50] ERROR [com.samsung.magicinfo.framework.common.LoggingAspect.logAroundLogManagement(LoggingAspect.java:52)] - com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerException: Violation of PRIMARY KEY constraint 'MI_CDS_INFO_SCHEDULE_PKEY'. Cannot insert duplicate key in object 'dbo.MI_CDS_INFO_SCHEDULE'. The duplicate key value is (3e9e4bdd-78a0-4a72-b4fa-dbb356c04f7f).
[2021-05-04 09:40:50] ERROR [com.samsung.magicinfo.framework.common.LoggingAspect.logAroundKpi(LoggingAspect.java:67)] - com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerException: Violation of PRIMARY KEY constraint 'MI_CDS_INFO_SCHEDULE_PKEY'. Cannot insert duplicate key in object 'dbo.MI_CDS_INFO_SCHEDULE'. The duplicate key value is (3e9e4bdd-78a0-4a72-b4fa-dbb356c04f7f).

Also when i try to upload any content on Tv there is no upload, and status is empty

Any ideas what the problem might be and how to solve it?