MagicInfo VideoWall?

• 4 Replies

Offline mrmrva

• SuperHero & MegaGuru
MagicInfo VideoWall?
« on: June 30, 2010, 08:03:36 PM »
I see on Samsung website among software MagicInfo VideoWall and there is no mention of it here on forum. Is it something new, any experiences with it...? Or am I missing something? :)

Offline Bill Coral

• SuperHero & MegaGuru
Re: MagicInfo VideoWall?
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2010, 11:12:13 PM »
Hello, this is the new Samsung Magic Wall software. You can use a number of Samsung screens in a different ways (pivot, landscape, different sizes) and position them anywhere on a wall, and it will unformly create video and photo posts.

You have to buy it from your local country.

Bill

Offline mrmrva

• SuperHero & MegaGuru
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2010, 11:25:04 PM »
OK, I see. It says it supports images, movies, etc. Does that mean that there is no limitation like in MI Pro of playing only videos and pictures on a wall? If "yes", does someone know what other formats are supported?

Thanks in advance

Offline Mozza

« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2010, 10:57:51 AM »
OK, I see. It says it supports images, movies, etc. Does that mean that there is no limitation like in MI Pro of playing only videos and pictures on a wall? If "yes", does someone know what other formats are supported?

Thanks in advance

Running Magicinfo Pro means you can schedule full screen templates to a VideoWall via your network from the server program, these are limited to either jpeg or video files.

If you want to show any other format such as external sources like HDMI/VGA/Component you will need to connect these inputs to all of the screens and set each screen to show the relevant section in the screen settings.

Offline mrmrva

• SuperHero & MegaGuru
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2010, 06:04:07 PM »
My question is about MagicInfo VideoWall