Magic Info Pro Previous Versions

• 4 Replies

Offline deanomonty

Magic Info Pro Previous Versions
« on: July 16, 2010, 11:42:55 AM »
Good Morning,

I am looking for a previous version of Magic Info Pro Server. The version is 2505a.
This version has been reported to have a fix for wireless devices in Windows Vista and Windows 7 by Bill Coral.
I have a client who has purchased a new laptop with Windows 7 installed, and wants to use it as the Magic Info Pro server with the wireless connection. Currently the network device is not being displayed, only two little dots.
A wired connection is not practical for him so this is not really an option.

As well as this I am looking for Magic Info Pro Client 2500 to use inhouse for testing purposes.

I have contacted Samsung who directed me to the Samsung LFD website; which although useful, does not have the software downloads I require.

Any help would be greatly appreciated
Kind Regards
Dean

Offline Bill Coral

• SuperHero & MegaGuru
Re: Magic Info Pro Previous Versions
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2010, 07:00:45 PM »
Dean you are quite right. I haver posted all these onto the MEDIAFIRE FTP site.

http://www.mediafire.com/?qxwzoeezwyv This is the 2500 client

Bill

Offline deanomonty

« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2010, 10:43:25 AM »
Just to confirm the 2505a version of Magicinfo Pro server does resolve the network device issue when using Windows 7.

Very useful fix that stopped embaressment when onsite.

Cheers

Offline makaam

« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2011, 03:59:46 PM »
hello,
 I install pro MagicInfo 2500 and it works.
 download link MIP 2500: http://www.mediafire.com/?qxwzoeezwyv

THX

Offline HZM

• Major Guru
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2011, 11:39:34 AM »
Good Morning,

I am looking for a previous version of Magic Info Pro Server. The version is 2505a.
This version has been reported to have a fix for wireless devices in Windows Vista and Windows 7 by Bill Coral.
I have a client who has purchased a new laptop with Windows 7 installed, and wants to use it as the Magic Info Pro server with the wireless connection. Currently the network device is not being displayed, only two little dots.
A wired connection is not practical for him so this is not really an option.

As well as this I am looking for Magic Info Pro Client 2500 to use inhouse for testing purposes.

I have contacted Samsung who directed me to the Samsung LFD website; which although useful, does not have the software downloads I require.

Any help would be greatly appreciated
Kind Regards
Dean

I will suggest using the latest version of magicinfo pro. The new release will also solve the problem.
Please ask [email protected] for the latest version of magicinfo pro.