Title Bar Disappearing

• 2 Replies

Offline Knothaid

Title Bar Disappearing
« on: July 26, 2010, 06:48:54 PM »
Hello, I recently got a 400DXN to test. I have followed the manual (okay, I did read some, but not all of it. I have successfully created screens for a QSR. I have a breakfast, lunch and dinner screen and published a schedule. Each of the screens has 4-7 elements. (Just testing right now) All seems to be okay. Screens change on time and all elements appear upon the funning of the screen. However, after about 20 minutes, my breakfast screen's title bar element disappears. It does show for a bit, then disappears. I suspect it is going to the back as I have a picture background covering the whole screen, but I cannot figure out why. This did not happen when I first set up this screen.

Things I have done to try and correct:
Chose, Bring to front and saved screen
Checked all timers to see that all elements show for the desired time periods...in this case, ALL of my elements are set to 0000 to 2400.
Posted on this website.
RTFM

Any ideas on what this could be?

Thanks,

Knot

Offline EricL

• SuperHero & MegaGuru
Re: Title Bar Disappearing
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2010, 05:43:24 PM »
Hi

Could it be that another image is overlaying the title bar and obscuring it-maybe with it's border?

EricL

Offline Knothaid

Re: Title Bar Disappearing
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2010, 04:48:51 PM »
Nah, I had set it to the front on the Order command. I have a feeling that like some old MS Office programs that sometimes you just get a corrupt template. I will try and recreate this one and see. So far, no changes to the current template correct the issue. It runs in front for about 3-5 minutes and then disappears.