Displaying a webpage through Magicinfo-i

• 1 Replies

Offline wocochoco

Displaying a webpage through Magicinfo-i
« on: September 08, 2010, 10:19:11 PM »
Hey everyone,

So I did a bunch of digging on this problem and still have yet to find a solution.

What I am trying to do:

My company would like to display the previous days "numbers" on our magicinfo screen. Of course it wouldn't be hard to take the numbers and make it an image or spreadsheet or something and upload it to the "content" section and have it show that every monring.

What we are trying to avoid is having to upload a new file each day. What we would like to do is have our screen display a webpage where the numbers are updated live in order to have less work for us.

What I have tried:

Taking an HTML file which embedded the web site we wanted to display. Uploading that to the content secion of magicinfo and displaying that on screen. Unfortunitly it doesn't show the embedded website.

I tried to do that same thing inside of a .ppt file with no luck.

I haven't tried in a .fla file yet, but that was my next step.

Does anyone have an easy solution for viewing a webpage within magicinfo-i standard.

Thanks in advance,
Dan

Please ask me to clear anything up I might have been vague on.

Offline Bill Coral

• SuperHero & MegaGuru
Re: Displaying a webpage through Magicinfo-i
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2010, 03:46:19 PM »
I don't understand what the problem is. Are you having an issue creating a web frame within the MII Author and scheduling it? As far as I know, this is easy to achieve. Also, within the URL you can select part of the screen to display.

Bill