Screen template files here

• 24 Replies

Offline josesima

Re: Screen template files here
« Reply #10 on: October 26, 2010, 09:07:08 AM »
Hi gqelements, i have the same error when trying to convert in a Windows 7/2008 machine, i have succeed in a windows XP machine, maybe in your case this will work to.

Regards

Offline Bill Coral

• SuperHero & MegaGuru
« Reply #11 on: October 30, 2010, 02:53:48 PM »
Saving an .scn file is not enough. You need to use the option to Import and Export. To do that you need to do the following:

Library --> Tools --> Screen (and then select Import or Export)

The exported file has the .scp extension and all content is within that .scp file. I am attaching a BBC and RSS feed template.

Bill

Offline deanfield

« Reply #12 on: January 20, 2011, 03:58:27 PM »
Hi All

There does not seem to be many templates here as yet. could some one post some up please.

Many Thanks

Offline n2x4

« Reply #13 on: February 01, 2011, 06:35:09 PM »
I put together a quick stock screen.  Had a hard time finding stock information without gobs of advertisements online.  Both of these are from MSNBC, and the background I just found on Google images.
Screenshot:
(http://img822.imageshack.us/img822/8843/screenshotsl.th.jpg)

Offline EricL

• SuperHero & MegaGuru
« Reply #14 on: February 01, 2011, 07:29:54 PM »
Nice one :-)

Cheers

EricL

Offline walkthisway81

« Reply #15 on: March 22, 2011, 05:54:51 PM »
Bear witih me here experts. I'm new to this program. I've tried to download the templates to my desktop. They appear on the desktop. When I try to import them into MagicInfo Pro from the library option, they are not appearing as an item I can select.  Any suggestions for the new guy?

Offline Ewanl30

• SuperHero & MegaGuru
« Reply #16 on: July 22, 2011, 04:38:06 PM »
look further up on this post you will see a screen import software think it was posted by bill

Offline Bill Coral

• SuperHero & MegaGuru
« Reply #17 on: August 27, 2011, 05:09:53 AM »
These are not templates. Bearly the design of the screen layout in xml format (you can use Notepad or Word to edit it if you want to). The only way to do a template is to export it. Go to Library, Tools, Screen then select to Export or Import. The file saved by MagicInfo has extention filename.scp you can then copy that file to your computer, and then Import it.

The filename.scp file has all the content and the design of the screen.

Bill

Offline withnoice

« Reply #18 on: May 17, 2012, 03:54:30 PM »
Saving an .scn file is not enough. You need to use the option to Import and Export. To do that you need to do the following:

Library --> Tools --> Screen (and then select Import or Export)

The exported file has the .scp extension and all content is within that .scp file. I am attaching a BBC and RSS feed template.

Bill

Do you know how I can change the clock time in flash, as it has changed due to the clocks?

Also would anyone know how I can display a countdown on my screens? I want to do a countdown to the olympics on our screens?

Offline EricL

• SuperHero & MegaGuru
« Reply #19 on: May 18, 2012, 10:12:10 PM »
Hi,

your flash clock will probably take the time from the local screen PC in the screen-check the computer clock is showing the correct time.

For your countdown clock search Google for "flash countdown".

EricL