How to mix powerpoint and flash

• 3 Replies

Offline anaud

How to mix powerpoint and flash
« on: October 13, 2010, 09:22:24 AM »
Hello everybody

In MagicInfoPro server, i don't find an issue to superimpose a flash clock and a powerpoint at the same time...

I mean, screens are used to deliver information for staff and i want to put also a flash clock at the same time in a corner but i don't find how to...

Anybody can help me ?

Thanks.

Offline London-I

• SuperHero & MegaGuru
  • FLY ME!
Re: How to mix powerpoint and flash
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2010, 09:46:22 AM »
Hello,

I don't think you can do that as the ppt runs full screen on the client.

There has been some discussion on here about installing the full version off ppt on the client so it will run in a window and also some discussion regarding converting to flash to allow placement in the screen. One other thing mentioned was exporting the ppt in ppt 2010 as a video file again so it can be paced in a sized window in the screen file.

Offline Bill Coral

• SuperHero & MegaGuru
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2010, 08:44:10 PM »
You can include a flash frame witha  clock, but as I mentioned before on this forum, you will need to only repeat it ONCE. If you want to embed anything other than JPGs on a PPT file, there is an option on MagicInfo pro to FileAddOn.

Bill

Offline anaud

« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2010, 03:39:22 PM »
You can include a flash frame witha  clock, but as I mentioned before on this forum, you will need to only repeat it ONCE. If you want to embed anything other than JPGs on a PPT file, there is an option on MagicInfo pro to FileAddOn.

Bill

When i try to use Add-on File, boxes and path stayed lock. i cannot put an add-on file.
Thanks for all